a collection of Free & useful Resources
Trading Economics - View more than 300,000 economic indicators for 196 countries. Get free indicators, Historical Data, Charts, News and Forecasts for 196 countries.
Bureau of Labor Statistics - The Bureau of Labor Statistics is the principal fact-finding agency for the Federal Government in the broad field of labor economics and statistics.
Baltic Dry Index - An assessment of the price of moving major raw materials by sea.
Gallup U.S. Consumer Spending - Gallup tracks daily the average dollar amount Americans report spending or charging on a daily basis, not counting the purchase of a home, motor vehicle, or normal household bills.
Industrial Production - The Federal Reserve's monthly index of industrial production, covering manufacturing, mining, and electronic and gas utilities.
The Economist's Economic & Financial Indicators - Global figures, updated twice daily.
Equity Market Indicators
AAII Investor Sentiment Survey - shows the percentage of investors who are market bullish, bearish, or neutral on stocks
Credit Market Indicators
MarketAxess Bid-Ask Spread The MarketAxess Bid-Ask Spread Index (BASI) tracks the daily spread between bids and offers in certain U.S. high-grade segments.
Sovereign Debt Market - Government bond yields for several countries including the latest yield price, historical values and charts.
Citron Research - Citron Research represents the work of a team of investigators, led by Andrew Left. Left is a private investor with 17 years trading experience.
Calculated Risk - A top ranked economics and finance blog with a focus on the housing market.
DealBreaker - DealBreaker covers the personalities and culture that shape the financial industry, offering original commentary, news and entertainment.
The Big Picture - Barry Ritholtz's blog, where he shares his macro perspective on the capital markets and the economy.
Muddy Waters - Due diligence-based investment research.
The Reformed Broker - Joshua Brown is an American author, columnist, blogger, commentator on CNBC, and CEO of New York City-based Ritholtz Wealth Management
Afraid To Trade - Helping traders overcome fears and emotions in trading
Howard Lindzon - Howard Lindzon is a Canadian author, financial analyst, technical analyst and angel investor.
Bloomberg - Bloomberg Business delivers business and markets news, data, analysis, and video to the world, featuring stories from Businessweek and Bloomberg News.
CNBC - In-depth world business news from Europe, the Asia-Pacific, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America and global market coverage.
CNN Money - Get the latest news on global business and market trends from the international section of CNNMoney, the world's largest business website.
Forbes - A global media company, focusing on business, investing, technology, entrepreneurship, leadership, and lifestyle.
SeekingAlpha - Stock market Insights & financial analysis, including free earnings call transcripts, investment ideas and ETF & stock research written by finance experts.
Dark Reading - Cyber security's comprehensive news site is now an online community for security professionals, outlining cyber threats and the technologies for defending against them.
CNET Security - CNET news editors and reporters provide top Security news, with in-depth coverage of issues and events.
FierceBiotech - Read the latest biotechnology articles on biotech industry leaders, emerging biotech companies, FDA decisions, VC deals, and other biotech industry news.
Clinical Trials - Registry and results database of clinical studies around the world.
Networking & Computing - Infrastructure design for networks, data center, storage, unified communications, and private cloud are discussed, along with implementation best practices.
Venturebeat - VentureBeat is the leading source for news & perspective on tech innovation. We give context to help execs, entrepreneurs, & tech enthusiasts make smart decisions.
TechCrunch - TechCrunch is a leading technology media property, dedicated to obsessively profiling startups, reviewing new Internet products, and breaking tech news.
Oil & Gas
U.S. Energy Information Administration
Alternative Energy Stocks - The Investor Resource for Investing in Alternative Energy Stocks.
Housing Market Data
Zillow Market Data - Zillow research provides an in-depth look at the real estate market, rental trends, mortgages and forecasts
Google Trends - Find out what's trending on Google at the moment.
Reddit Trends - A tool for discovering the fastest growing communities on reddit.
Financial Dictionary - A comprehensive financial dictionary with over 13,000 terms and counting.
CEFConnect - Closed-end fund database.
EDGAR - SEC Company Search
FINVIZ - Stock screener for investors and traders, financial visualizations.
StockTwits - A financial communications platform for the investing community. Learn from other stock traders and get new ideas.
BuyIns.net - Short Sale data
Initial Public Offerings
Renaissance Capital - A source of Pre IPO research and IPO investment management.
- Mar 16, 2017 ValueAct Buys More Valeant Shares After Ackman Threw In The Towel Mar 16, 2017
- Mar 14, 2017 Ackman: Valeant Required Too Much Time And Resources To Hold Mar 14, 2017
- Mar 10, 2017 Twitter's User Base Is Being Taken Over By 40M Bots Mar 10, 2017
- Mar 10, 2017 RBC's Mark Mahaney: Amazon's Alexa Could Generate $10B In Revenue By 2020 Mar 10, 2017
- Dec 26, 2016 Where American's Spent Money In The Last 75 Years Dec 26, 2016
- Feb 21, 2016 The First Internet Bubble: What Happened? Feb 21, 2016
- Feb 15, 2016 Million Dollar Shack: Silicon Valley's Housing Bubble Feb 15, 2016
- Feb 13, 2016 Mark Cuban: How I Became A Billionaire Feb 13, 2016
- Feb 2, 2016 Mark Cuban Explains Why Share Buy Backs Are A Waste Of Money Feb 2, 2016
- Jan 26, 2016 GoPro and Twitter Unite For Live Broadcasting Jan 26, 2016
- Jan 24, 2016 Departures at Twitter: Media Head Stanton and Product Head Weil Leaving Jan 24, 2016
- Jan 24, 2016 Tina Fey Returned To SNL And Brilliantly Endorsed Trump As Sarah Palin Jan 24, 2016
- Jan 23, 2016 Bloomberg May Run As Independent: Increasing Odds Of Trump Presidency Jan 23, 2016
- Jan 22, 2016 America’s Path To Prosperity: "Bailout" Oil & Gas Companies Jan 22, 2016
- Jan 22, 2016 F*** YOUR RECESSION Jan 22, 2016
- Jan 20, 2016 Payback Time For The Bulls Jan 20, 2016
- Jan 20, 2016 "Bitcoin Currency Is Worthless" Says Jamie Dimon, CEO of JP Morgan [video] Jan 20, 2016
- Jan 16, 2016 Chinese Premier: China Grew 7% Last Year Jan 16, 2016
- Jan 16, 2016 China's Economic Impact On The United States Has Been Overblown Jan 16, 2016
- Jan 15, 2016 America's Strong Dollar Problem Jan 15, 2016
- Jan 13, 2016 Hardly Recovered: A Visual Of The US Economic Recovery Jan 13, 2016
- Jan 13, 2016 Perverted Analyst Thinks S&P 500 Will Fall 75% Jan 13, 2016
- Jan 11, 2016 Ambarella's CES Exhibits Can't Hide The Smell Of Dog Poop Jan 11, 2016
- Jan 11, 2016 NYT: Yahoo Employee's Refer To Marissa Mayer As "Evita" For Her Outsized Ego Jan 11, 2016
- Jan 9, 2016 Donald Trump's Facebook Censorship Mastermind Is Michael Moore Jan 9, 2016
- Jan 9, 2016 Worst Product Demonstration At CES: Alpha 2 Robot Jan 9, 2016
- Jan 7, 2016 Twitter Engineers: Losing Hope & Dumping Millions Worth Of Stock Jan 7, 2016
- Jan 7, 2016 Chinese Unveil The World's First Drone To Transport Humans Jan 7, 2016
- Dec 30, 2015 Bought Chimerix: Point72 & Insider Buy Large stakes in $CMRX Dec 30, 2015
- Dec 30, 2015 Marc Faber: U.S. Stock Market Will Go Down in 2016 Dec 30, 2015
- Dec 29, 2015 Facebook Quietly Silencing Donald Trump Supporters With 30-Day Bans While Allowing Anti-Semitic Groups To Thrive Dec 29, 2015
- Dec 29, 2015 Face Reality: Donald Trump Could Be The Next President Dec 29, 2015
- Dec 22, 2015 Nike Is Heating Up Into The Olympics: Future Orders Up 15%. Athleisure Provides Tailwind For Growth Dec 22, 2015
- Dec 22, 2015 Added To The Gun Collection: Bought More Smith & Wesson Dec 22, 2015
- Dec 21, 2015 Selling The News Are You? Bought Disney Dec 21, 2015
- Dec 20, 2015 Don't Hate The Player, Hate The Game: A Defense of Martin Shkreli Dec 20, 2015
- Dec 19, 2015 Carl Icahn's Final Warning of Your Imminent Demise Dec 19, 2015
- Dec 18, 2015 The Story Of How Martin Shkreli's $80M Short Trade Blew Up His Life Dec 18, 2015
- Dec 13, 2015 "High-Yield Markets Are Not Illiquid" Said Third Avenue Manager Dec 13, 2015
- Dec 9, 2015 Bill Murray & Wu-Tang Clan Have One Chance At Screwing Martin Shkreli Dec 9, 2015
- Dec 8, 2015 Everyone Gets A Gun For Christmas Dec 8, 2015
- Dec 8, 2015 SOS: Kinder Morgan Cuts Dividend Dec 8, 2015
- Dec 8, 2015 Netflix: Taking Over The World Dec 8, 2015
- Dec 6, 2015 Nvidia: Exposed for Success Dec 6, 2015
- Dec 5, 2015 Taking Flight with Southwest Airlines Dec 5, 2015
- Dec 3, 2015 AMBA Shareholders Panic Over Outstanding Growth Dec 3, 2015
- Dec 3, 2015 Long MKTX - Enjoying Turbulence in the Bond Market Dec 3, 2015
- Dec 1, 2015 Twitter Founder Evan Williams Lost Confidence and Dumped Tons of Stock Dec 1, 2015
- Dec 1, 2015 Yahoo Might Throw in the Towel Dec 1, 2015
- Dec 1, 2015 Express Scripts Castrates Martin Shkreli Dec 1, 2015
- Nov 30, 2015 Jeff Bezos Is The Bloodthirsty Oracle Of Retail Nov 30, 2015
- Nov 30, 2015 Anyone Need a Shell Company? Long $MCUR Overnight Nov 30, 2015
- Nov 30, 2015 Owing Etrade $106k, Ouch! Nov 30, 2015
- Nov 16, 2015 Long Ambarella (AMBA) Nov 16, 2015
- Nov 3, 2015 TASER: Capitalize on Our Future Police State Nov 3, 2015